Last update: 29 January 2022 This Policy provides information on how we collect, use, transfer and protect your personal data according to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as GDPR).
1. Who We Are Translate Studio is a project developed by Virginia Bordas Language Services S.R.L., with registered address in Targu-Mureș, Bd. 1 Decembrie 1918, nr. 267 ap. 5, secondary office: Str. Rozelor nr. 1 A corp 3, 540331 Targu-Mureș, Trade Registry number J26/774/2010, Unique Taxpayer Reference RO27734289, duly represented by Bordaș Virginia Maria. This project is created to help SMEs around the world be present on various international markets, providing localisation and translation services.
By doing so, we process some personal data.
Our contact information is: E-mail: email@example.com.
2. Personal Data Processing Principles Virginia Bordas Language Services S.R.L. as data controller, processes the personal data of candidates applying for available jobs, employees, customer representatives and other natural persons interacting with the Company and/or are engaged in a contractual relationship. Personal information is: · Processed lawfully, fairly and transparently in regard to the subject's data
· Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and is not further processed in any way that is incompatible with those purposes
· Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is processed
· Accurately and timely updated
· Stored and maintained in a form that allows data subjects to be identified for no longer than necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the information is processed
· Processed in a way that ensures the personal data’s adequate security, including protection against unauthorised or illegal processing, loss, destruction or accidental deterioration, by means of adequate technical and organisational measures.
3. Types of Data We Process and Purpose While performing our activity, we process the following data for our employees:
a. Identity card data (Surname, First name, Address of residence, Date and Year of Birth, Personal Identification Number, Gender, Identity Card series and number)
4. Legal Grounds for Data Processing Your data is processed for the following purposes: concluding and performing different contracts and, in some cases, fulfilling our legal obligations. Some processing activities are also carried out based on a prior consent, or for performing the legitimate interest of the company.
5. Data Processing Duration Personal data subject to processing shall be stored for the time needed to achieve the processing purposes specified in this Policy and thereafter as required by law.
6. Data Sharing Where appropriate, under personal data protection agreements, we may send or provide access to certain personal data to the following categories of recipients:
· courier service providers
· payment/banking service providers
· IT service providers. If we have a legal obligation or if it is necessary to defend a legitimate interest, we may also disclose certain personal data to public authorities.
7. Protection Measures and Safeguards Virginia Bordas Language Services S.R.L. implements appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure a high level of security and protection of personal data. We use security methods and technologies, along with employee policies and working procedures, including control and audit, to protect personal data collected under the legal provisions in force.
8. Rights of Data Subjects Any data subject may exercise the following rights as provided for by GDPR:
· right of access
· right to rectification
· right to erasure
· right to restriction of processing
· right to data portability
· right to object
· right to not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
· right to file a complaint to ANSPDCP (National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing) and to the courts.
In order to exercise these rights, you can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, by mail or delivery courier at our office.
Translate Studio, str. Rozelor nr. 1A corp 3, 540331 Târgu-Mureș, Romania.